Applicable job code for Internal Auditors

adhish0128

Hi All,

I am presently working as an Internal Auditor. When i review the job codes as per canada immigration website, they have a job code 1111. Details below:
1111 - Financial auditors and accountants
Financial auditors examine and analyze the accounting and financial records of individuals and establishments to ensure accuracy and compliance with established accounting standards and procedures. Accountants plan, organize and administer accounting systems for individuals and establishments. Articling students in accounting firms are included in this unit group. Financial auditors and accountants are employed by auditing and accounting firms throughout the private and public sectors, or they may be self-employed.
  • Illustrative example(s)
    • accountant
    • certified general accountant (CGA)
    • certified management accountant (CMA)
    • chartered accountant (CA)
    • chief accountant
    • financial auditor
    • income tax expert
    • industrial accountant
    • internal auditor
They have a job title as Internal Auditor. Please suggest if i can use the job code 1111 although i am not into financial audits. i conduct operational/ technical audits..
I am a Certified Internal Auditor (Certification issued by Institute of Internal Auditors)....

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, honestly don't know the answer to that question. If this is the closest code that you can find, that could be your best choice. Have you asked HR?