Application pending to be entered in the EE pool

Eddytilldate1

i applied 2/19, got the email too after 24 hours but the submission is still pending, I guess I have to wait some more as suggested.

Josephine

Hey Everyone,

I need Help. I filled my initial application for the EE and signed and submitted 3 days ago. I was expecting to receive my CRS at my account and subsequently my application going into the EE FSWP pool. However, until now the status of the application is still pending. I did receive an email in my mailing list after 24 hrs of my application submission saying that "we have made changes in your profile" but when I open my profile the status is still pending. I am stuck now and don't know what to do, If anyone faced this kind of situation kindly Help me ?
Hi,

Did this situation he resolved for you? I submitted 3 days ago, still pending and n CRS score. If anyone knows how to resolve this, please let me know.

Valykahn

Hi,

Did this situation he resolved for you? I submitted it 3 days ago, still pending and n the CRS score. If anyone knows how to resolve this, please let me know.
hello
My profile just enters the pool on 27 Feb. and I submitted it on 20 Feb.
do update your information two-three times a day.
then you will get the results.
I did the same. I change the info again and again and resubmitting it with a sign.
I got 3 messages including my job-seeking code.

Josephine

hello
My profile just enters the pool on 27 Feb. and I submitted it on 20 Feb.
do update your information two-three times a day.
then you will get the results.
I did the same. I change the info again and again and resubmitting it with a sign.
I got 3 messages including my job-seeking code.
Thanks a lot for responding. So I need to re-submit the same information again for a few times?

Houcine

I have created a whatsapp group for all of us to connect and discuss about Canada Immigration and PR. Please DM or PM me and I will add you to the group.” Please Provide Full name, Mobile and Email Address.
Hello ,Could you please add me to the WhatsApp group . I have the same pending issue .
Houcine Ab Phone number +97477667018. Thanks you

Houcine

i applied 2/19, got the email too after 24 hours but the submission is still pending, I guess I have to wait some more as suggested.
For my case , I put the IELTS candidate number instead of the IELTS certificate number .I am not sure whether that affects the profile status or not ?

Houcine

mine is also still on pending status but i can now see my CRS score after updating my application a bit. IRCC got to respond to us ASAP
Please , How to update your pending profile ?There's no option for that .I want to correct my IELTS certificate number which I entered wrong

ankitsingh7

Hi, I am facing an issue with CRS score being calculated in my express entry profile. Here are the details

My Profile

32 Year old Male

Married

MBA from the US

Over 9 years of work experience including 2 years in Canada from 2016-2018

Wife has and MBA from India with 5 years of experience( All of it in India)

Our ECA report is from October 2020

IELTS Score are from February 2021

My score:

R-9 W-7.5 L-8.5 S-8.5

Wife's score:

R-8.5 W-7.5 L-8.5 S-8.5

CRS Score Calculator Score: 514

I have submitted my profiles twice now as the first 1 was rejected

Profile 1 Submitted on Feb 19th 2021

As the scores for IELTS were declared online on Feb 19th I created and submitted my profile on the same day

I was facing the same issue as most people with the profile in pending status. When I updated and submitted the complete form, my score came out as 0.

on Feb 27th, my profile was deemed as ineligible. I realized that I entered the IELTS form number incorrectly as I received my scorecard a few days later.

That could have been the issue.

Profile 2 Submitted on Feb 28th 2021

I have submitted my profile again and awaiting a result but again going through the update and resubmit process, My score still shows as zero.

Notes:

My 2 years experience in Canada was in Quebec (Don't know if that would be an issue)

I have not selected Quebec as a province I want to move to (I chose Ontario when creating the profile) and out of the list I selected Alberta, British Columbia, Nova Scotia, Ontario and Saskatchewan.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I am stumped here as to what could be the issue.