Application without Consultant?


New Member
My cousin's Miegration Consultant has assessed him as being eliegible for rasidence in Canada. If he apply withoute his or her help, can he be sure of success?

Riley Haas

Staff member
You don't need a consultant or a lawyer to immigrate to Canada. They can be useful (to avoid making mistakes, etc) but they are also expensive.