Applications to stay longer and to return???????


New Member
Is there is an applications to stay in Canada longer as a visitor and applications to be able to return to Canada when you leave???

Riley Haas

Well-Known Member
You can apply to extend your stay, but whether or not this is accepted will depend on your reasons for applying.