Applying for PR through Express Entry outside Canada

Aliya

Hello everyone!

Have some questions and hope someone could help me out.

Currently I’m in Canada but planning to return to my home country. Right now I don’t have enough points to apply for PR through Express Entry and planning on working abroad for 1 year on a NOC suitable position and after that applying for the residency outside Canada. I’ve calculated the potential points and they look fine.
By that time my PGWP would be already expired, so I just wanted to double check that there won’t be a problem with entering Canada after.
As I understood, if I apply outside Canada and get approval, I get PR visa that allows me to enter? After I landed I have to apply for the PR card and wait until it is issued? Would there be any possible problems?
Thank you!

canadageorge

Administrator
Yes, if you apply for FSW through Express Entry you will be given permission to travel to Canada to land and become a permanent resident. The first PR Card application happens when you land and it is mailed out to you a month or two later (though much longer right now).

What specifically are you worried about? Does it have to do with your PGWP?

dmgqs17

Hello everyone!

Have some questions and hope someone could help me out.

Currently I’m in Canada but planning to return to my home country. Right now I don’t have enough points to apply for PR through Express Entry and planning on working abroad for 1 year on a NOC suitable position and after that applying for the residency outside Canada. I’ve calculated the potential points and they look fine.
By that time my PGWP would be already expired, so I just wanted to double check that there won’t be a problem with entering Canada after.
As I understood, if I apply outside Canada and get approval, I get PR visa that allows me to enter? After I landed I have to apply for the PR card and wait until it is issued? Would there be any possible problems?
Thank you!
If you are looking at migrating to Canada on a permanent basis, we have many options to offer and assist you in every possible way.

• Canada is one of the hotspots for immigrants because of various reasons.
  • Better quality of life and income
  • Ample of job opportunities.
  • Security of life (Even in the face of world recession, Canada has not cut down on its Immigration quota, so it is still the biggest immigration delivery support hub for all.)
  • Dynamic Immigration Programs for working professions to self-employed categories.
  • Canada offers the most supporting social security benefits program for immigrants and their families. Canada’s educational and health facilities are among the best in the world and are highly subsidized
  • A Canadian passport holder also enjoys a visa-free travel for almost all major countries across the world
  • Canada gives the right to religion, culture, language choice, and the freedom of communication.
  • Canadians are actually the politest people ever existing on earth because they are happy folks.
For More Details Visit: Canada Immigration Express Entry