applying to study permit from countries requires biometric information

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
I don't believe you can apply online if you need to provide biometric information. What is your country of citizenship?

Iamkhan2017

Study Permit possibilities

Hi, I am a Bangladeshi citizen, Age 28, would like to come in Canada under study permit. I am really keen to study Resort & Hotel/Hospitality Management Program which is (2 year) College Diploma at any Public College in British Columbia or Alberta.

After completion of my O-Level from Edexcel UK International, Bangladesh in 2006, I got engaged in employment & after a long study gap I obtained a Diploma in Hospitality Management (1 year) from a Bangladeshi Institution from the year (2015-2016). Currently, I am back into my previous job with the same employer working as a Senior Operations Manager.

I would like to know, Am I eligible to apply for the said program at any institution as a Matured student & Am I eligible to get the study permit in Canada with study gap & Genuine work experiences (8 years) in those gap? What are the chances of getting the study permit after applying from Bangladesh?

I am hoping to get the expert answers soon of my queries.

Iamkhan2017

Yeah, I've seen it, thanks. I would like to know more about getting the study permit after getting selected by a college.

Am I eligible to get the study permit in Canada with study gap & Genuine work experiences (8 years) in those gap? What are the chances of getting the study permit after applying from Bangladesh?