Applying Tradesman

smobile_2004

Dear sir
I am from Italy my nationality is pakistani I am working last 2/3 year as warehouse man and forklifts oppreter in Italy I want to apply for tradesman visa
What I do first
Second
What about
For language test?
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,
I'm sorry to tell you that a forklift operator is not considered a skilled trade in Canada at this time. You will need to go about the process of applying for a work permit instead. That will require a job offer from a Canadian employer supported by a Labour Market Opinion.
http://www.immigroup.com/canadian-work-permit

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
What does your brother do?
The reason I am asking all these questions is because if you don't qualify for the skilled trades program, you might qualify for another program.

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, in that case your brother may indeed qualify for the federal skilled trades program. He needs to pick where in Canada he wants to live, and then either get a job offer from a Canadian employer, or get his credentials certified by a provincial or territorial agency which does that type of thing.
Unfortunately for you, you will have to immigrate separately from your brother if you want to come too.

justask4alex

I have over 4 years as a HELP desk and Support/Network Technician and another 5 years as Electrical Technician....

How can I get started coming to Canada