Are my transcripts properly sealed? Please help? (Image attached)

ashu2111

Hello everyone,

I'm an international student here in The Netherlands and I just finished my Masters degree,I am sending the stamped and signed photocopy of my transcript to WES Canada but I'm a little bit concerned. So basically my university gave me a large envelope. They sealed it properly from the opening flap side as instructed. On the downside of the envelope, it was really thick and did not have an opening; therefore, my university didn't want to stamp it. But I told them that to be extra cautious and requested them to seal that part too. Here is the thing. They glued the end of the envelope and then stamped and signed it. The problem is that because that side of the envelope so thick,the stamp and signature is not completely uniform as on the opening flap. Will that be a problem? Maybe I should have been more wise and accepted their advice. Could you guys please take a look at the picture that I'm attaching and let me know if my transcripts will be accepted or will it be rejected by WES Canada? As you can see the upper side side (where the opening flap is) is stamped properly. In the downside there is also a stamp and signature but it doesn't look as uniform because of the thickness. Also the seal is only on right side of the opening, not on all sides.

I really hope WES doesn't considered this as a "broken seal" because to be honest, the envelope doesn't even open up from there. Here is the link to my image:

Would really love to hear the opinions of people who have went through the WES process.

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
That's a really good question. I have no idea what the answer is. Have you tried contacting WES directly to see if they can help you?