BC PNP SEMI SKILLED / ENTRY LEVEL PR APPLICATION - FORM IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 4 ADVICE NEEDED

orcafusion

Hi all,

I am applying for PR with a paper application. I was nominated for BC PNP Semi Skilled and Entry Level. On Form IMM 0008 Schedule 4 - Economic Classes Provincial Nominee. Question 4. Funds. It asks for 'Amount of unencumbered transferable and available funds you have in CAD'

My question is, I have savings however I also have a credit card and loan with a negative balance and these balances are more than my savings. Do I have to write a negative amount because of the credit card and loan balances or are these not relevant and i just state my savings account balance?

My concern is that I will be putting a minus figure and this does not look good. However I also read that no actual figure is needed as I have a job who supported my BC PNP application.
Thank you.

Applicants would typically need to demonstrate that they have sufficient money for supporting themselves and their family after they get to Canada.
Applicants would need to note that they would not be able to borrow this money from another individual. They would need to use this money for covering the costs of living for their family. This is applicable even if the family is not accompanying the applicant to Canada.
Applicants would also need to provide proof to the Canadian visa office in their home countries that they possess sufficient money when they apply to immigrate.

Applicants would not need to show that they possess these funds if:
  • They already have a valid offer of arranged employment in Canada and,
  • They are currently working or have the relevant authorization for working in Canada