British Overseas Citizen?

techworld

Hi, there am British citizens who currently live overseas in Africa with my wife who isn't British citizens but we like to move to Canada , what is the easiest way to move to Canada being overseas?

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,
British citizenship doesn't automatically help you immigrate to Canada. What do you and your wife do for a living?

techworld

My question was since I live outside UK almost 3 year now , is possible without going back to UK .... can i apply from ANYWHERE IN WORLD? ... Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) That Don't Require a Job Offer...

techworld

I need to know how much does it exactly cost me if I want to apply for an Nominee Programs (PNP) That Don't Require a Job Offer with my family and plus other application related fees and i hear land in Canada airport do they fees too per person PR?

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
It depends upon the provincial nominee program. Which province are you looking at?

Also, if you hire someone to help you, you will obviously have to pay a lot more.

You pay the fees ahead of time, regardless of whether or not your application is accepted.

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Government fees are non-refundable though if you withdraw you application before the point at which you have to pay a particular fee, you don't have to pay that fee (provided you haven't already paid it).

Some consultants may refund some of their fees in the case of refusal or some other situation.