Canadian experience

Hi I have lost my PR status of Canada in 2016 instead of residencey obligation but I got email from cic Calgary that your pr card reddy to pick up so I applied PRTD application but reply was that you have to apiel to IAD but I didn't. Because I don't know how to apiel process to IAD so I lost.but last year I did contact to IAD and explain them that why I couldn't apiel in time so reply is that you are not provide enough h&c ground evidence .. recently my daughter and son are living in Canada and I have been applied PRTD application for my wife 4 months ago I didn't get any massage from immigration yet .in This sechvation I don't know what to do so please help me and guide me thanks reply me as soon as possible thanks again

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Your PR status needs to be revoked. If it has been revoked your children will need to sponsor you for PR or you can apply for a super visa. Alternatively you can attempt to immigrate the same way you did last time.

If your PR status hasn't actually been revoked yet, you should apply to renounce it.

Your PR status needs to be revoked. If it has been revoked your children will need to sponsor you for PR or you can apply for a super visa. Alternatively you can attempt to immigrate the same way you did last time.

If your PR status hasn't actually been revoked yet, you should apply to renounce it.
Yes suppose if I will renonce than what would be my next prossicer ? Because I want to resettel in Canada with my family permanently . How can I go back to Canada i means what should I do ? that I can live and work and resettel permanently please guide me I follow that way thanks

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Once you renounce (or confirm it's been revoked) you have a couple of choices:
  • immigrate like you did the last time (if you immigrated before Express Entry's existence, the process has moved online but the standards are roughly the same)
  • get your children to sponsor you for PR whenever the next parental sponsorship round happens (sometime this year).

Once you renounce (or confirm it's been revoked) you have a couple of choices:
  • immigrate like you did the last time (if you immigrated before Express Entry's existence, the process has moved online but the standards are roughly the same)
  • get your children to sponsor you for PR whenever the next parental sponsorship round happens (sometime this year).
I have questions about that my daughter and son are became as PR in 2009 and they spent 436 total day's in Canada than when they below 20 age applied PRTD and it's approved they went to Canada 6 month ago.
If they need to get perental sponsor me therefore they need some documents like. Example T4 slip or.pay stub. Or Last three years tax return or any more documents
But at this time they haven't any kind of documents which basis they can sponsor me sir I request to you please let me know or guide me I follow up that way..
Questions 2
Can I apply TRV ? Or open work permit or which is allow me to migrate or work in Canada because if I will be there in Canada in this year
so I work their and I can help finicaly to my kids to pay collage and University fees and other expenses too
So please help me and guide me please

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Honestly, I don't know if they can sponsor you if they cannot provide the required proof they can afford it. This is a question for a lawyer or Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC). Immigroup works with RCICs and if you want to speak to one you can email us at [email protected]

If you still have your PR status, you cannot get a TRV, your application will be denied.

I'm not sure how you would qualify for an open work permit.