Canadian in US but travelling back for TN1 — advice needed!!!

MitchellStarc

I am currently in the US visiting my American boyfriend (I’ve been here for 6months on a visitor visa) and was just offered a job with an American company. They are willing to provide a letter, etc for my TN1 visa application but I’m just curious if I am better off applying to USCIS via the from to convert from visitor to work visa or if I’m better off flying back to Canada to apply at the border crossing. And if I get back, does anyone have experience flying there and back the same day? Definitely worried I might run the risk of being denied and unable to see my BF so any and all advice is greatly appreciated!!

MitchellStarc

I am currently in the US visiting my American boyfriend (I’ve been here for 6months on a visitor visa) and was just offered a job with an American company. They are willing omegle xender to provide a letter, etc for my TN1 visa application but I’m just curious if I am better off applying to USCIS via the from to convert from visitor to work visa or if I’m better off flying back to Canada to apply at the border crossing. And if I get back, does anyone have experience flying there and back the same day? Definitely worried I might run the risk of being denied and unable to see my BF so any and all advice is greatly appreciated!!