Canadian tourist visa from IRELAND

Kish

Dear respected members I need to apply a tourist visa for Canada from Republic of IRELAND .
I have adverse immigration history back in Uk. Before applying a tourist visa for Canadian i need to consult with you
i came to Uk on student visa 2011 and got overstay on student visa for many years then later i moved to Ireland with my British partner and we got married in ireland . I have legal status in Ireland at the moment i am currently holding stamp 4 Eu fam .what if i write down that i was overstayer on student visa for many years in Uk ?? you know perfectly well i will have to declare it while filling out visa application form
is there any bad impact on my application ??? how many chances to obtain Canadian tourist visa from IRELAND ?
on the other hand me and my wife we frequently travel to Eu countries from ireland like Spain , France, Belgium .but immigration authorities do not stamp my passport because of my Stamp 4 Eufam card. So how to provide my travel history details during fill out Canadian visa application form ?

Please guide me
I will be very thank full to you declarer
Many thanks
I look forward to hearing from you soon
With kind regards

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Yes it could absolutely have a negative impact. But, due to the Five Eyes initiative, you have to assume Canada has seen some record of the overstay. (Provided, of course, the UK authorities know about it.)

What you have to do is prove you will return to Ireland after your visit to Canada.