Card renewal, cannot recall each time I travelled outside of Canada in all 5 yrs

heathermbuck

Hi there,I am filling out my PR renewal application and while I am positive I meet the 2 out of 5 years living in Canada ( as it has been my home base for all 5 years) I am having trouble getting exact dates for everytime I left and came back to Canada. While i do have some stamps in my Passport, since they have got to automated I no longer recieve them.

My husband ( canadian) and I have done a good amount of travelling and I have also made little road trips and flights home ( to USA) for the weekend here or there.

I am concerned about accuracy. When I check the box saying they may have access to my entries, they will obviously see exact dates.
I also am signing something saying my info is accurate, and while I am trying my best I know I am missing something out of the 5 years

What should I do? I dont want to give false information

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,
Sorry for the delay. I responded to your other post already. Basically, you need to get your record of entries from CBSA. That will have all the dates you entered Canada (though it doesn't help with the dates you left Canada).

Riley