Card Renewal?

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Provided you have met the requirements to stay a permanent resident, you simply have to apply for a new one. http://www.immigroup.com/permanent-resident-card

heathermbuck

Re: Card Renewal? seperate question

Hi there,I am filling out my PR renewal application and while I am positive I meet the 2 out of 5 years living in Canada ( as it has been my home base for all 5 years) I am having trouble getting exact dates for everytime I left and came back to Canada. While i do have some stamps in my Passport, since they have got to automated I no longer recieve them.

My husband ( canadian) and I have done a good amount of travelling and I have also made little road trips and flights home ( to USA) for the weekened here or there.

I am concerned about accuracy. When I check the box saying they may have access to my entries, they will obviously see exact dates.
I also am signing something saying my info is accurate, and while I am trying my best I know I am missing something out of the 5 years.

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Well, if you don't have the stamps, the only way to be sure is to get your record of entries from the Canada Border Services Agency. And that will only tell you when you came back to Canada, not when ou left.