Citizenship oath ceremony pending

sunnyboy21

I applied for canadian citizenship and everything is completed except oath ceremony which according to my online account is scheduled for 29th October 2021 (updated on 3rhd of august 2021) but I still haven't received an official invite or confirmation which they have said they will send.. 3 weeks to go when can I expect an invite from IRCC?

Jas_8100

I applied for canadian citizenship and everything is completed except oath ceremony which according to my online account is scheduled for 29th October 2021 (updated on 3rhd of august 2021) but I still haven't received an official invite or confirmation which they have said they will send.. 3 weeks to go when can I expect an invite from IRCC?
I received mine oath invitation 10 days before ceremony.. so expect somewhere b/w tomorrow to 19th oct,2021

mirza01

Hi friends, Can someone please share their timeline of receiving an Oath date from the time the test was taken? I passed my test on September-25-2021 and still waiting for an Oath date. Thank you in advance.