Citizenship Test

zeat

Hello,

I gave my Canadian citizenship test in March 2021 and I passed it. I received an email just recently for an invitation to write a citizenship test. I am confused as to why did I receive an email to give exam again. Anyone else faced this issue?
When they have doubt of cheating they will ask you to take the test again...Were there any other tabs on on your computer or were you looking here and there

Ishaan96

Hello,

I wrote my test at the end of May 2021, everything has been updated to "Completed", but no dates yet for the Oath Ceremony.

carosep

I took the test at the beginning of June 2021 and all the requirements were updated to "Completed" at the beginning of August 2021. Since then I am waiting to be invited to the Ceremony.
Has anyone received any updates?

Gentleone

Hi!
I completed my citizenship test on April 6, 2021 and passed the test. I was waiting for the next steps but no updates from IRCC. Today I reached out to one of the IRCC agents and the agent mentioned my cancelled was cancelled due to technical issues. I was asked to wait until IRCC contacts me and I will have to retake my test.

Did any of you experience this? I request some advice on what to do next from my side.

Thanks in advance.
Yes. I took my test December 2021 and just receive an invitation to write test. I reached out to them and they said picture may have been blurry etc . But I have to retake the test

Gentleone

Hello,

I gave my Canadian citizenship test in March 2021 and I passed it. I received an email just recently for an invitation to write a citizenship test. I am confused as to why did I receive an email to give exam again. Anyone else faced this issue?
Yes me.

Gentleone

They ask me to re write the test. When I reached out. They said picture may have been blurry and some other possible reasons.