City to settle in Canada

Kumar

Hi there. Myself and my family are currently in USA and we are planning to move to Canada in near future once all these pandemic situation is over. I would like to get the expert opinion on where to settle in Canada. Basically I am in tech industry and can work from home in Canada. My preference would be the job opportunities in the tech industry and good high school and Grad education in Canada as my kid is now in middle school. On my preference, could you please suggest which place with low cost we can immigrate?

PaleCrane

Hi there. Myself and my family are currently in USA and we are planning to move to Canada in near future once all these pandemic situation is over. I would like to get the expert opinion on where to settle in Canada. Basically I mcdvoice am in tech industry and can work from home in Canada. My preference would be the job opportunities in the tech industry and good high school and Grad education in Canada as my kid is now in middle school. On my preference, could you please suggest which place with low cost we can immigrate?
Thank you for the information and advice!

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Here are some articles we have on the topic:

PaleCrane

Here are some articles we have on the topic:

mcdvoice

Thank you! This was a big help.

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Glad to help. If you have specific questions about cities I may be able to help. Also if you have general questions about costs, weather, quality of life, stuff like that.