COPR is expiring!

MLuneau

I mis posted prior i meant
My COPR is expiring next week. There was a travel ban until very recently and i was just informed I have to come back to Canada in order to renew it by next week or it will expire and there is no extensions. I cannot make it to Canada by next week.. Would i have to start the entire application again along with all the costs that come with it? or is there other options?

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Ohhhhhh. Sorry, I responded to your other post about your PR Card. So you can ignore that response.

Usually you can extend your COPR by getting a new medical exam done. They are telling you this is not an option?

I mis posted prior i meant
My COPR is expiring next week. There was a travel ban until very recently and i was just informed I have to come back to Canada in order to renew it by next week or it will expire and there is no extensions. I cannot make it to Canada by next week.. Would i have to start the entire application again along with all the costs that come with it? or is there other options?
If your COPR has expired, you will need to apply for permanent residence again, pay the required fees, and meet the current requirements for selection.