Criminally Inadmissible Record?


New Member
If I cannot qualify for rehabilitation, are there any other options available if I need to enter Canada with a criminally inadmissible record?

Riley Haas

Well-Known Member
Aren't you already in Canada?
If not, you will have to wait until you are only trying to visit. If you are just visiting, you can apply for a temporary resident permit: