CRS 474 (I want to get OINP to boost my chances of getting my EoI)

AbbasJun

Hello

My name is Abbas Karimi
I am from Iran
I get 474 points in crs calculator.
My Age now is 29 but I put 30 in CRS calculator to be safe.
I have CLB9 in English and CLB7 in French.
I have Bachelor degree in Computer Science. I am a .Net Programmer and Software Engeenier.
I have 11 year work exprience outside canada.

my job from 6 years ago is in a Railway Company (with NoC number of 2275 (NOC Type B)) but aside from my duties in traffic controller one of my duties is developing a CMMS for company and supporting it. basically I'm multitasking that not something wierd in our country. so I dont know put 2275 or 2174 (NoC Type A) that is my Real passion and JOB.

I want to get nominated for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream.

thanks in advance.

AbbasJun

Hello

My name is Abbas Karimi
I am from Iran
I get 474 points in crs calculator.
My Age now is 29 but I put 30 in CRS calculator to be safe.
I have CLB9 in English and CLB7 in French.
I have Bachelor degree in Computer Science. I am a .Net Programmer and Software Engeenier.
I have 11 year work exprience outside canada.

my job from 6 years ago is in a Railway Company (with NoC number of 2275 (NOC Type B)) but aside from my duties in traffic controller one of my duties is developing a CMMS for company and supporting it. basically I'm multitasking that not something wierd in our country. so I dont know put 2275 or 2174 (NoC Type A) that is my Real passion and JOB.

I want to get nominated for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream.

thanks in advance.
or easier to consider leaving Alberta to get nominated for Alberta Express Entry Stream?

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
You should choose the NOC most appropriate for your current occupation.

474 is good. Provided you qualify for Federal Skilled Worker or Canadian Experience Class, you may not need a PNP. Draws have dropped so far in 2021.

But the thing is, your profile can be open to all four possibilities: FSW, CEC, Ontario and Alberta.

AbbasJun

thanks for your response

my occupation and duties on Paper Says Metro Operation Control Center Operator but in reality my work more or less based on my Degree.
I want to know immigiration officer strict on paperwork or no. I can prove that I mostly Developing Softwares there with like my Projects and etc.
its that enough for them or they want more.

I have not live and work in canada so CEC is out i think. only FSW or QSWP.

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
If you can prove what you do that might be worth doing. I'm sorry to say I don't know what the risk is, as I'm only the forum admin. You may want to speak to a consultant (RCIC) or lawyer to be safe.

AbbasJun

thanks for your great responses

one more question:
in the express entry profile, if I put All Province. I have a chance to get nominated for All PNPs? or if I put Ontario or Alberta, only OINP and AINP program applicable to me and I loose the chance to get nominated for other programs? its true?