CRS score of 440 - what other options can help raise my CRS score

travellertinku

Hi,

My CRS score is 440 and since many previous draws of EE is hanging around 456+
Please can you guide what alternatives can help me improve my CRS score (apart from improving ielts score, i already have 8777 and not thinking to improve it further).
Like, go for a study visa, try for canadian job offer, or go on a tourist visa and search jobs (i already have visited canada on tourist visa) or any other option?

Thanks in advance.

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
The job offer is the best bet, or a PNP nomination if you can get one.

Immigrating through the student route is a long process because you have to graduate and then work in Canada for a year to get the experience, so I don't think it would help you unless you cannot get a job offer or provincial nomination.

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) Try to provide entire Education details, profile your entire Work Experience,
* Education is worth 150 points in its own right, and up to 50 more in combination with Canadian work experience and/or language ability.
* If you have worked outside Canada, attach your at-least three years experience certificates.
* Apply for PNP for the province which suits your professional qualifications like Ontario has specific occupational group in demand like Information & Technology(IT)

Hope this is helpful.

Takemethere

The job offer is the best bet, or a PNP nomination if you can get one.

Immigrating through the student route is a long process because you have to graduate and then work in Canada for a year to get the experience, so I don't think it would help you unless you cannot get a job offer or provincial nomination.
IT SEEMS TO BE HARD TO GET A JOB. I tried applying to couple from the bank and I have not received feedback. I start to wonder if the bank works or I need to go searching independently.

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
It's extremely hard to get a job if you don't live here, unless you have a really rare skill set or you are looking for jobs where a particular occupation is really in demand (i.e. somewhere remote).