CRS Score of 463!

Bindu

Hi,

Greetings!
My current CRS score is 463 and I have received ITA on sept 18th 2019, But declined the same in October since I didnt receive my letters from the previous companies. But now score has increased to 472, and I am going to loose 5 points in january end because of my Birthday.
Could you suggest is that a good score to recieve ITA before januar

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
The way things are currently going, I don't know when it will get down that low. There are 14,000+ people in the pool with scores above 450 so you have to hope that most of those people have scores below yours, and I have no idea if that's true or not.

Bindu

Thanks Riley for your response! Hoping for the best! Meanwhile will give IELTS again before january.. hope that will helps..

Hi,

Greetings!
My current CRS score is 463 and I have received ITA on sept 18th 2019, But declined the same in October since I didnt receive my letters from the previous companies. But now score has increased to 472, and I am going to loose 5 points in january end because of my Birthday.
Could you suggest is that a good score to recieve ITA before januar
The minimum points required in Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score in September 18 Express Entry draw was 462. This is one point lower than the previous draw, which was held September 4 and had a cut-off score of 463. So, you can be hopeful of getting it even without writing fresh IELTS, but it all depends on the pool. Be optimistic!