Degree from BC / no work experience / Ontario PR?

AustinGreyson

So I will finish my Masters in a university in BC & I'm planning to go to UofT toward a PhD degree. I don't have any previous work experience (does 2 years being research and teaching assistant count?). The only thing I will have is a degree from a BC-based university. Can I start my PhD in UofT, right after finishing my MASc, and apply for PR simultaneously?

Thanks,

AustinGreyson

So I will finish my Masters omegle discord xender in a university in BC & I'm planning to go to UofT toward a PhD degree. I don't have any previous work experience (does 2 years being research and teaching assistant count?). The only thing I will have is a degree from a BC-based university. Can I start my PhD in UofT, right after finishing my MASc, and apply for PR simultaneously?
thank you my issue has been solved

nerdvid

you should not complete an Express Entry profile in this case. If you do not have a full year of experience, the system will not find you eligible. ... An Invitation to Apply for permanent residence will be based on your score and rank in the Express Entry pool using the Comprehensive Ranking System. vidmate instagram video download