ECA for Doctors (Medical Professionals)


New Member
Dear Sir,

I wish to apply for Saskatchewan/Ontario Immigration Program-Express Entry. I am practicing doctor in Pakistan,did MBBS 05 years Graduate Degree and MSc in Diabetes (02 years Master degree),now i want to know that Should I go for ECA(Educational Credential Assessment) of all her Medical Degrees, to Medical Council of Canada or World Education Services/University of Toronto CES,ICAS etc or BOTH? ……..simple ECA from both require or WES is enough????



New Member
Professionals intending to gain PR through EE, Credential evaluation for immigration purposes is acceptable through ICAS or WES, however while applying for practise in their professional stream, the ECA would need to be gotten done from relevant professional body, in your case, that time would be MCC