ECA for Doctors (Medical Professionals)

bubbly_87

Dear Sir,

I wish to apply for Saskatchewan/Ontario Immigration Program-Express Entry. I am practicing doctor in Pakistan,did MBBS 05 years Graduate Degree and MSc in Diabetes (02 years Master degree),now i want to know that Should I go for ECA(Educational Credential Assessment) of all her Medical Degrees, to Medical Council of Canada or World Education Services/University of Toronto CES,ICAS etc or BOTH? ……..simple ECA from both require or WES is enough????

Regards

Vik5

Professionals intending to gain PR through EE, Credential evaluation for immigration purposes is acceptable through ICAS or WES, however while applying for practise in their professional stream, the ECA would need to be gotten done from relevant professional body, in your case, that time would be MCC

san12345

What is the procedure to apply for ECA for express entry if the dependent/ secondary applicant has MBBS MD degree?

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
What you should do is both of you should complete profiles and see which of you has the higher score. Then that person can be the primary applicant.