ECA

jereenj

I would like to apply for Educational evaluation. I have done my Masters where the University has been closed permanently. I would like to validated my certificates in this regard. I understand that we need the send the certificates through university. What can I do in my case. Need your support on this. I have mentioned further details below.

Name of the University : Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management (EIILM University)
Study : MBA (Master of Business Administration)
Attendance Start and End date : June 2008 to May 2010 ( 2 years, Full Time)

Thank you.

jereenj

The College/University may have closed. But WES assesses the University, they’ll need your official transcripts, and usually a copy of your degree.
WES is asking for the degree certificate and mark sheets attested and sent from the University. That too stamped and signed on the flap. Is there an exception?

YES WES has recently changed their policies and due to some fraudulent documents received in the past, now applicants must deliver their transcript straight from the university ONLY.
So you will have to figure out a way to convince your university/administration to send the transcript directly to WES, Try and figure out if they have another branch/campus or try to contact the university through UGC (I am told is the highest authority for higher education in India)
I hope you find a way out. All the Best

bubbly_87

I wish to apply for Saskatchewan/Ontario Immigration Program-Express Entry. I am practicing doctor in Pakistan,did MBBS 05 years Graduate Degree and MSc in Diabetes (02 years Master degree),now i want to know that Should I go for ECA(Educational Credential Assessment) of all her Medical Degrees, to Medical Council of Canada or World Education Services/University of Toronto CES,ICAS etc or BOTH? ……..simple ECA from both require or WES is enough????

Regards

At the time of applying for the application only the highest degree is counted. In order to avoid getting all ECA's you should add only the highest degree during Express Entry profiling, and add the remaining degrees as “additional information” at the end of the application. This means that counting all degrees you have and getting ECA's simultaneously for all the degrees.

If you are counting all degrees toward the points you need ECA's for all.