Education and employment in different provinces

Sari Sjana

New Member
If I take a two yr diploma program in Ontario. And after I graduate I move to Calgary to work, can I apply PR in Alberta? How long must I work in Calgary before I can apply for PR and under what stream?

Riley Haas

Staff member
You can if you qualify for Canadian Experience Class or a part of the Alberta PNP that doesn't involve studying in Alberta.