Educational Credential Assesment

Jacko

Hi,

Which ECA would you recommend to use to evaluate and confirm my degrees (faster the better!). I have my bachelor from UK and my Masters from UK.

Thanks for help!

You Must get your Bachelors and Masters education assessed by WES Canada.

World Education Services Canada: International Credential Evaluation
Get your set of transcripts (copy of Marks memos/Consolidated marks memo and Convocation or Provisional) for Bachelors and Masters from the respective universities in a sealed envelop, where all the flaps of the envelope must bear University stamp and sealed with glue.

Purchase a A4 size envelop for courier and include the following:
  1. University Issued Transcripts envelops for both degrees.
  2. Passport copy.
  3. Cover letter
  4. Photo copies of your Bachelors and Masters degree Marks memo and Convocation/ provisional Certificates.
You have to quote your WES reference number in the cover letter.

Jacko

You Must get your Bachelors and Masters education assessed by WES Canada.

World Education Services Canada: International Credential Evaluation
Get your set of transcripts (copy of Marks memos/Consolidated marks memo and Convocation or Provisional) for Bachelors and Masters from the respective universities in a sealed envelop, where all the flaps of the envelope must bear University stamp and sealed with glue.

Purchase a A4 size envelop for courier and include the following:
  1. University Issued Transcripts envelops for both degrees.
  2. Passport copy.
  3. Cover letter
  4. Photo copies of your Bachelors and Masters degree Marks memo and Convocation/ provisional Certificates.
You have to quote your WES reference number in the cover letter.
Oh so I need to request new ones from Universities? I cannot used the ones that I already have?
Also what Cover letter do I need?

Thank you for help

For all the Canadian Standard Application, you may choose to have educational credentials or degrees that are in progress or incomplete evaluated. However, if you have chosen the ECA Application for IRCC, only completed degrees or diplomas may be evaluated.
Most importantly, however, be sure to enter your full name exactly as it appears on your credential.

In the first step, evaluators ensure that WES has received all required documents in the manner specified for that country and credential.
The second step consists of reviewing the documents to ensure that they are authentic and issued by duly recognized institutions.
In the third step, analysts evaluate the documents and assess their equivalency in terms of Canadian or U.S. education.
In the fourth and final step, the evaluator issues the credential evaluation report. Each step is essential in creating an accurate and high-value report.

So to answer your question you can use the same certificates which you used earlier unless mentioned for specific country