Fiancé soon to return home

cwevenson

Hello,

My fiance will soon return to Vietnam. I have read some of your posts regarding those on a visitors visa in Canada and I am in need of help pertaining to our situation. As I understand it once a Marriage certificate is processed it can be used as grounds for application of an Inland Spousal Sponsorship. At the same time, a PR card can also be processed. What happens with my fiance's visitor visa after the Inland Spousal Sponsorship has commenced, will she be able to remain for the year during processing? She is intending on returning to Vietnam in November, and as I understanding it applications would also have to be made to the Vietnamese government in addition to the sponsorship.

Please advise.

cwevenson

I responded to your other post.
Yes, I actually emailed a similar question to the offices of IMMI Group and they recommended a consultation call. Which I think is valid to truly understand the process and where our case would sit. I think we are in the infancy of a relationship and we need to communicate, travel back and forth and demonstrate a connection which in turn will show during the application that we are serious and not some fly by night couple.

Thank you once again. I find the content on the forum very helpful.