First cousin sponsor MPNP

vishalpatel3

Yes, He is permanent resident and can be sponsor to me. But he lives in Winnipeg so whether I can choose to live outside Winnipeg to get extra 50 points

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know if there's any requirement there. They actually want people to settle outside of Winnipeg. But, to be sure, you can email the MPNP and see ask them.

vishalpatel3

Riley, I have 558 CRS score in MPNP. Do I can eligible or chance of getting ITA.
Also, as I am accountant over here but not required any license to practice
Or job. Than can I get 100 point of experience in the same. As currently it gi

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
It sounds like you are eligible for an ITA. The last cut off was 526, well below your score. Of course you have to qualify for the appropriate program.

vishalpatel3

No, it's CRS score of 769 for skilled workers overseas IN Manitoba PNP. I didn't find 526 any where on MPNP. Website. Where did you find this score. Can you share link if any. Might be I am checking some different link.

vishalpatel3

I am accountant over here but not required any license to practice
Or job. Than can I get 100 point of experience in the same. As currently it gives only 75 points in experience.

vishalpatel3

I mean how can I get 100 points of experience with my current profile (Accountant). What process I have to follow for the same if there is any option.