Fwd planning to Sponsorship

I have been talking with a Thai girl
for 2 months, and I'm heading to Thailand to meet her in late July for 3 weeks.

It's been helpful to look over the sponsorship application material, as I now know to keep all my records/content of any contact we have should we decide to take the relationship further.

One question I do have is whether there is a kind of minimum time to know each other and/or to be married before it makes sense to apply for sponsorship? It does seem to me that most of the application material seems to involve whether the relationship is authentic and some guidance geared toward a successful application would be valuable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been helpful to look over the sponsorship application material, as I now know to keep all my records/content of any contact we have should we decide to take the relationship further.

One question I do have is whether there is a kind of minimum time to know each other and/or to be married before it makes sense to apply for sponsorship? It does seem to me that most of the application material seems to involve whether the relationship is authentic and some guidance geared toward a successful application would be valuable.

Fwd Planning for Sponsorship

Forward Sponsorship Planning

Forward Sponsorship Planning

Fwd thinking to sponsorship