Got AOR and was able to link PR account to Gkey but still can't link OWP. Stressed the hell out.

KuroNeko26

Hello! My PR/OWP application got recieved October 17th and I got AOR December 5th and was able to link my PR to my account that same day. However, It's been over a month since I got AOR and I still am not able to link my OWP even though people who submitted AFTER me are able to do so. I emailed IRCC and they said that I can't link it since my application is still waiting to be processed but that's a vague answer and it doesn't mean that they have it which im worried about now. I'm really stressed about this and It makes me want to give up the entire process since I haven't been able to work for the past year and it's driving me crazy. I'm also currently on Implied status since my status ran out November 1st but I submitted a second extension in October so I'm still of status while waiting for all this to process. I should be getting an answer on that next month and I was hoping I'd be able to have my OWP before getting an answer on my extension in case it does get denied for whatever reason.

KuroNeko26

Sorry this is happening. I suspect they are just behind.
Still haven't been able to link it and still no email or anything regarding it at all. I already called IRC twice and told me it's "processing" but that could mean it's just sitting there doing nothing too.

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah it could. The good news is "processing" is not a rejection or a notice that the application is incomplete. So that's...something.