Got Offered a Position in the US. What to do?

Berlin77

I have been working with a business owner in Texas for the past 2 years remotely from London, UK. I met him when I was interning in the US as a receptionist and we build a very strong business relationship ever since then. At the time, he offered me a visa and we applied, however things didn’t work out in terms of immigration. at the time.

Today, he offered to sponsor me again as he has been thinking a lot about what he can do to employ me. A little bit of background of the work I have been doing for him as a freelancer:

Duties:

· Web-development

· Email Marketing

· Social Media

· Podcast Editing & Publishing

· Marketing Consultations

Pay: 30$ an hour, and I work for about 20 hours a week on my weekends and overall I accumulated a substantial income from the work we have done. It’s also completely verified as I have been issuing him with monthly invoices and also file for taxes each year in the UK.

In terms of immigration to the US as I have already done this twice with 2 different visas, what do you think are the options to move there permanently by starting with a temporary visa after the current situation eases in the US?

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Hi there,
This is a Canadian website focusing on Canadian immigration so I'm sorry to say I personally, the admin, cannot help you. Maybe a user can.

Berlin77

I have been working with a business owner in Texas for the past 2 years remotely from London, UK. I met him when I was interning in the US as a receptionist and we build a very strong business relationship ever since then. At the time, he offered me a visa and we applied, however things didn’t work out in terms of immigration. at the time.

Today, he offered to sponsor me again as he has been thinking a lot about what he can do to employ me. A little bit of background of the work I have been doing for him as a freelancer:

Duties:

· Web-development

· Email Marketing

· Social Media

· Podcast Editing & Publishing

· Marketing Consultations

Pay: 30$ an hour, and I work for about 20 hours a week on my weekends and overall I accumulated a substantial income from the work we have done. It’s also completely verified as omegle xender I have been issuing him with monthly invoices and also file for taxes each year in the UK.

In terms of immigration to the US as I have already done this twice with 2 different visas, what do you think are the options to move there permanently by starting with a temporary visa after the current situation eases in the US?
thank you my issue has been solved