Hello

hammad7285

Is Pakistani Doctor degree holder I Mean MBBS is considered a professional degree in Canada??? And Eqvilency body MCC OR CES is better for ECA???

hammad7285

Thanks for replay...how can i get full marks of ECA I mean a professional degree.Also if a person having 4 years of teaching experience of medical college which NOC is more sautiable.

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
I mean, the equivalency bodies make these judgments at their discretion. I'm sure there are people out there who help with ECA applications but I don't know how worthwhile that would be.

Which NOCs are you looking at?

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
If WES says your degree is the equivalent of a bachelor you get points for the bachelor i.e "Post-secondary degree or diploma requiring three or more years of study"

Pretty11

If WES says your degree is the equivalent of a bachelor you get points for the bachelor i.e "Post-secondary degree or diploma requiring three or more years of study"
I have BDS + PGDM from India but WES gave me an equivalency for 'Five years of professional study in dentistry'. However, I do not intend to practice. Even after dentistry and after my post-graduation I have been working as a healthcare marketing manager.
Will I need a license to practice in dentistry before I can apply for PR in Canada because of this equivalency ?As I do not intend to practice anymore and will applying under a different NOC.