Help with Calculating CRS Score

HelpRoohi

I have worked for three different companies. Can we use different NOC codes for three different companies and combine the experience to calculate our CRS score?

In my case:
i. NOC 9213: 11 Months experience with one Company (In India)
ii. NOC 2211: 4 Months experience with one Company (In India)
iii. NOC 0911: 2 Years experience with one Company (In US)

So in total, I have more than 3 years of work experience but with three different companies in different countries with 3 different NOC codes. Can Iwrite that I have more than three years of experience to calculate our CRS score?

CRS tool mentions one occupation which is confusing?

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, sorry to say this is more of a question for a consultant and I am just the webmaster.

But I believe that they want you to apply as a particular type fo skilled worker not as a number of different ones. I might be wrong about that though.

HelpRoohi

Hi, sorry to say this is more of a question for a consultant and I am just the webmaster.

But I believe that they want you to apply as a particular type fo skilled worker not as a number of different ones. I might be wrong about that though.
Your answer does not make any sense. They are asking for experience not one type of experience. An individual can work in the same company but have different roles.

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
I agree with you, that would make sense. But I honestly don't know the answer as pertains to the Express Entry system. You can try another forum or speak to an RCIC or lawyer.