HOW CAN I CONFIRM THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE NEW JOB OFFER I GOT ?

MrSandman

And what is the job they were offering? Did you take it? The thing is - the job from this company was offered to my cousin. And he doesn't know what to do. On the other hand, I keep telling him that he should become a network engineer and get Cisco certification. Not so long ago one of my friends has found SPOTO site. As far as I understand, they can help with Cisco certification exams. I told it to my cousin. He's smart, but lazy. Even if he won't have enough knowledge, I think these guys will help him. But cousin is stubborn. He doesn't want to do it. That's why I'm asking about this company here.

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
The best thing anyone can do in this situation is to contact someone else from the company, rather than the person you are dealing with. (Or, if you're dealing with a recruiter or consultant, contact the company directly.) You can just be honest about it and say you're just trying to confirm the job offer is real because there are lots of fake ones out there.

IgwararAA

The best thing anyone can do in this situation is to contact someone else from the company, rather than the person you are dealing with. (Or, if you're dealing with a recruiter or consultant, contact the company directly.) You can just be honest about it and say you're just trying to confirm the job offer is real because there are lots of fake ones out there.
I agree with you, you should always contact us directly