How to change my work visa in Canada from a farm worker to supervisor


New Member
I am working as a farm worker in British Columbia for nearly a year ,I have 2 year work visa, how to change this visa to farm supervisor so I can apply for PR in Canada , what my employer has to do for it ,do I have to apply to embassy for it,can someone give some information regarding this ,I will be highly thankful
You need a new Labour market Opinion (LMO) from the employer and then you have to apply for a new work permit BEFORE you can start work as a farm supervisor.