How to find what my education and work experience are equal to in canada ?

Amit Singh

New Member
Well, in order to find if your education and work experience are up to the Canadian standards, you need to first submit your ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) report, assessed from a relevant authority such as WES (World Education Services). An ECA report reflects that your current education perfectly matches the Canadian education standards.

For work experience, you need to find what your NOC code is and whether your experience matches the job and duties mentioned or not. So, prior to applying, search which NOC code best suits your existing profession and then have a look at the duties and responsibilities so that you don’t face any hassle in between.