i want to move to Canada and work over there

nana kwame

New Member
please help me , how can i move to Canada since i don't know any body there and how can i get invitation from program

Riley Haas

Well-Known Member
Invitation letters are only for visitors.

You need a job offer from a Canadian employer if you want to work here.



New Member
There are a number of ways of getting a job offer from a Canadian employer while you are overseas. as mentioned by riley Haas like Networking, Agencies,Canadian Job Bank Portal, Linkedin, Canada Indeed, Online Sources. Before that check Whether Your Occupation is in the in-demand list of Canada i.e NOC. and Update the Skills to meet the job requirements of Canadian Employeers.