Immediate Rejection after submitting my EE profile

General Kanobi

Hello,
I am 27 years old with a Master's in Engineering and 2+ years of work experience. When I create a profile to get into the Express Entry pool, I get a rejection email within a couple of minutes of my submission.
My IELTS band is 8.5, and my ECA eval has been done as well. I have sufficient funds (~30,000) as well.
As mentioned before, I have relevant work experience and a STEM degree. I am unable to understand what I'm missing out on here.

Anyone who's going through the same issue? Help of any sort would be hugely appreciated.

General Kanobi

Hi,
The email just says you have a message in your inbox. On logging in, it says that I havent met the minimum requirements and dont qualify for EE.
There is no score that shows by how much I've missed out by or what was the problem with my application.
Tried it a few different times- same error :(

sohilsshah91

Hello,
I am 27 years old with a Master's in Engineering and 2+ years of work experience. When I create a profile to get into the Express Entry pool, I get a rejection email within a couple of minutes of my submission.
My IELTS band is 8.5, and my ECA eval has been done as well. I have sufficient funds (~30,000) as well.
As mentioned before, I have relevant work experience and a STEM degree. I am unable to understand what I'm missing out on here.

Anyone who's going through the same issue? Help of any sort would be hugely appreciated.
I am facing the same issue. I have a similar profile. Any idea on how to approach? I tried once. It is showing 0 score after rejection in my profile but all my data is still there which should associate points to it.