immigration application status

Rose

If someone applied for Canadain immigretion? how can she be updated herself about the progress of her application. I know the application process is a bit lenghty but I want to keep an eye on it.

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
You shave been given a unique client identifier, and you can use that to log in to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp.

ROXY2642

Hi

Its been since end of 2015 i couldn't access my online status of EE application .

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do

this always gives me

On-Line Services
FAQ | Security

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

I have been getting status last year by putting this info but now i get this page :'(. Is there any way to access online update to ur EE application if u dont have access to MYCIC ?

Harpreet939305

I cant Trust my visa solutions team, They submitted my application file but as to verify my application file no is right how i find

dmgqs17

If someone applied for Canadain immigretion? how can she be updated herself about the progress of her application. I know the application process is a bit lenghty but I want to keep an eye on it.
Are you planning for Canada Immigration in Mumbai? Global Quest Solutions is the best immigration law firm helping people to migrate people to Canada. For more details visit: Immigration to Canada from India