Income requirement

I have to sponsor my wife, and i have some quesion here

• Do i need to fill IMM 5481, even if i don't have any dependent child?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • how long it will take in process to sponsor wife?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

baparacha

I am new to Canada just arrived may 2015, then went back to Pakistan for my marriage, again moved to Canada on November now i just got an odd job in restaurant, now i am applying for my wife, can i sponsored her? if yes then i have some more question

1. do i need to fill the IMM 5481 form?
2. if yes then what should i mentioned in question 3, my net income for the 12 month period proceeding the date of my application?
3. is there any minimum income require for me to sponsor her? as we dont have any children
4. is there any reasonable consultant ( low charges) here, who just guide me how to process my application?

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,
Let me try to answer your questions:
[list type=decimal]
[*]Yes, I believe you do have to complete it anyway.
[*]It's your net income for the 12 months previous to the date you submit your application, so if you submitted it today, it would be your net income from February 8, 2015 until now.
[*]There is no minimum income requirement for spousal sponsorships. That's for parental sponsorships.
[*]We charge CAD$84.75 (including HST) for a 20-30 minute consultation. You could speak to us and see if we are what you are looking for. [email protected] or 1-866-760-2623.
[/list]
Hope this helps.