Incorrect address in the gift deed

abhishek158

Hello Everyone,
My wife is the primary applicant and for our POF we have made a gift deed. In the letter, my address (husband’s address- not the same as the primary applicant’s address in passport) is printed in place of her address (address as per passport) but at the end of the letter, her correct address as per her passport is printed. This is a mistake made by the notary. What should I do to rectify as I am really worried if it is going to affect our application? Guys, please suggest something.

Thanks
Abhishek

abhishek158

Yes, I can get it corrected. There has to be some work-around for this, I am pretty sure about it. But the concern is how can I let the visa officer know about this before he/she raises any red flag or reject it.

yatinkumar

If you’ve submitted your Express Entry profile, but, you haven't received an Invitation to Apply yet for permanent residence, then you can make changes!

You can fix any mistake or even add a new documents, like in your cases a correct POF document.

You must follow a proper process, i.e.

Visit the welcome page on your account and select “What would you like to do today?”

Next, you head to “View my submitted application or profile” and then click “Check status and messages.”

Then, under “Application/profile details”, click “View submitted application.”

On your “Express Entry profile” page, click “Update form” and select appropriate section to modify.

Make all the required changes and click “Save and exit.”

Once you are finished with your update, click “Continue” at the bottom of the page and submit a newly modified Express Entry profile.