Is there any way to obtain naturalization number w/o applying for new certificate?


New Member
Hello. I no longer have access to my citizenship certificate, and I need my naturalization number. Is there any way to obtain this without applying for a new certificate and potentially waiting 5 months?

Riley Haas

Staff member
That's good question.

You can call IRCC at 1-888-242-2100 and see if they can help you with that.