Lost and want to put my fingers on where to start

Khaled Mantawy

Hello all,
I really need to know how start everything to actually move to Canada. Knowing that my college in Egypt was the Canadian International College, and luckily they had two partnerships with two universities in Canada, Ottowa and Cape Bretton. Unfortunately Ottowa was only for both engineering and mass communications schools. I was in the school of business administration and that was partnered up with Cape Bretton, so I basically have a bachelor degree from Cape Bretton university. Not sure if that will also help but my uncle has immigrated to Canada with his family a couple a years ago, but I want to make my way independently without asking him to find me a job or something. Also I basically want a job that will allow me to save for an aviation course that costs over $50K, I want to know if that’s even possible. Any help or recommendations will be highly appreciated, thank y'all in advance. ❤

Khaled Mantawy

Also since I graduated I worked for two companies at their US/CA departments, one was a call center and the other was a live streaming app called BIGO and I was always hired for the North America departments.