Lost Passport?


New Member
What to do if your passport is lost or stolen? By the way, I am a foriegner and came here as a visitor visa?

Riley Haas

Staff member
You need to report it to the local police and contact your nearest Embassy or Consulate as soon as possible. Today, if you haven't done so already.