Made a mistake in my name (given name as shown on passport)


New Member
Hi everyone, i made a mistake in my name, i provided my middle name in the form and my middle name is not on my passport, should i contact IRCC via Web form or does anyone have experience on this. will it be overlooked, please help as i am panicking. Thank You.

Riley Haas

Staff member
You should definitely contact them and advise them of the issue so they are sure the document is for you and not someone else.