Moving to Canada from Pakistan

ahmad zubair

Hi there All,

I hope all of you are doing great and must be enjoying your week. I am Ahmad, from Pakistan and have just initiated my process of moving to Canada.
Currently, my Educational Assessment is in progress and I have chosen WES to get my educational degrees verified. I am planning to go for provincial nomination programs (i.e Alberta & Saskatchewan. By profession, I am working in a Telecom Industry in the Internal Audit Department as a Technical Fraud Expert.

I need your help to get me in touch with some hiring agencies to have a better idea of jds. Secondly, I would be requiring your support to fill out the required documentation which needs to be done along the way and obviously guidance which would help me to get my immigration smoothly.

Looking forward to all the possible help which I can get.

Regards,
Ahmad

ahmad zubair

Here is the current timeline of my application:

14th November 2019: Account created on WES Portal
19th November 2019: Payment is done for WES assessment
23rd November 2019: Educational Documents were dispatched from Pakistan to WES
26th November 2019: Educational Documents received at WES
3rd December 2019: Application Status Changed to "In Progress"

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Hi there.
Job Bank is the government's job board, though you are probably already aware of that. There are private job sites like Indeed and Monster but there probably is an industry-related job site which would be more appropriate. Canada has relatively few telecom companies so one idea might be to just go to their websites and see what jobs they have available.

ahmad zubair

Hi there.
Job Bank is the government's job board, though you are probably already aware of that. There are private job sites like Indeed and Monster but there probably is an industry-related job site which would be more appropriate. Canada has relatively few telecom companies so one idea might be to just go to their websites and see what jobs they have available.
Thank you for your guidance. What documents other than application forms, police clarence forms, medical reports, and bank statements would be required to complete the application for Alberta? Currently, I have the attached forms to fill along with the principle applicant form. Is there any other form that needs to be filled and I am missing?

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry I don't personally know anything about Alberta PNP applications. There should be a document checklist available on their site.