MPNP proof of hours for ITA

Rosey

If you're invited to apply through the nominee program, for proof of hours, does anyone know if immigration asks for proof of weekly hours or will they accept your hours for the entire year/ 6 mths? For example, if you stated you have worked full time for 6 mths, will they request proof of 30 hrs per week or will they request proof of 780 hrs in 6 mths.

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
That's a good question and I don't honestly know the answer. My guess is that they will want proof you are working that many hours per week, and proof you have worked since whatever date you've worked from, as opposed to the total number of hours.

Rosey

Yea, I'm asking because I have worked 780 hrs in the past 6 mths but not necessarily 30hrs per week. My organization calculates hrs biweekly and even at full time, you might not work 30 hrs in 1 week. Thanks for the response Riley.

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Well then I would err on the side of over-documenting your situation. Give them all the information you can and then there won't be any concern about giving them the wrong information. (That is, unless the information is explicitly listed as not necessary by the program or an agent.)